Brief an die Gastfamilie

Ich bin nun endlich fertig mit dem Brief an meine Gastfamilie, allerdings ist es ja immer nicht schlecht wenn ihn eine zweite Person liest, vorallem auch weil der Schluss ziemlich plötzlich kommt. =) Wär mir eine große Hilfe wenn ihr mir ein bisschen helfen könntet! Alsoo vielen Dank schon mal im Vorraus. :stuck_out_tongue:

Dear host family,
First of all I would like to thank you for welcoming me in your family for almost one year and giving me the chance of getting to know how an American family lives.
I am very curious about this exchange and I am looking forward to experience your country.

To get you to know me a little better I would like to tell you something about me, my hobbies, my family and my daily life.

My name is … and I nearly 16 years old. My hair is blond and I‘ve got blue eyes. I live along with my family in Schwäbisch Hall, a small but beautiful town near Stuttgart. We live in a nice house with a big garden, which is my parents passion to take care about it an enjoy the sunny days. My family that’s my mother … (45) a housewife, my father …. (47), who works as a teacher and my little sister … (10), who is pupil, too. There is still another member of our family: our puppy-dog Bella.

From my point of view I am an open-minded person who can be as funny as serious, is honest and somebody people can rely on, somebody who is curious about new experience interested in many different things. Thus, I am a young girl who enjoys and loves life.

Since August 2007 I‘m in the 9th grade of the …-Gymnasium in Schwäbisch Hall. My favorite subjects are French, English and Sport. I really like to practice languages and find out about their countries, lifestyles and inhabitants.
After school I also like going in for sports, above all tennis which I usually play twice a week. I furthermore relish meeting my friends, we go out on weekend or go shopping. We love to go dancing and listening music of our favorites songsters like Usher and Chris Brown. At summer we often spend time at the lido, too. It is always a lot of fun together with my friends.

My special passion is traveling. I have already been in countries like Italy, Spain, France, Greece, Austria and so on. But I have never been further than Europe and
this could be another reason for America making me so curious.

I think my exchange will make me gain a lot of experience and let me have a exciting time.

I‘m looking forward to meeting you,
… …

dankeschön für deine korrektur =) habs gleich umgeändert in meinem brief hihi jaa songster gibts wirklich aber bedeutet dasselbe wie singer…hmm bin gerade am überlegen was ich am ende schreib, das mit was-ich-gerne-machen-würde ist echt keine schlechte idee ich glaub das bring ich mit ein =)